Tuesday, August 30, 2011

R Sessions

O.k. I'm heading to New York to work backstage at Fashion Week with quite a few of my favorite stylists. Two in particular are Kevin Ryan and Frank Rizzeri friends and co-owners of R Session Tools when going on set it imperative to have the right tools 1/4, 1/2, 1 inch, 2 inch irons, crimpers, micro crimpers, blow dryers ect. There's no end to  of these tools and there makers but there is two tools that R Session make that I love to have in my tool bag. The Nalu Waver (Nalu Hawaiian word for wave) a double iron that gives you many curl options  soft beachy waves, 20s waves, sexy waves etc. and the Root Control (a small hot iron sandwiched between two combs so you can comb right on the scalp to smooth frizz and kink without burning the scalp. I find that I use these two tool at almost every show I do. Check them out at rsessiontools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment